Apply for the very well-known Swedish Multinational company IKEA Internship 2023. The IKEA Internship 2022-2023 is open. The IKEA is inviting International applicants from outside Sweden to join the IKEA Luxurious team. IKEA is a Swedish-founded, Dutch-headquartered multinational conglomerate that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances, and home accessories, among other goods and home services.
About IKEA Internship 2023
- Company: IKEA
- Level: Undergraduates, Graduates
- Location: Global
Related Articles: UK Government Internships | GOV.UK
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
You are able to commit to a minimum internship period of 6 months. However, different internship positions have different duration.
IKEA Internship Fields
- People & HR
- IT & Digital Solutions
- Logistics & Solutions
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Marketing & Communication
- Customer Relations
- Food & Restaurant
- Sales & Commercial
- Finance, Accounting, Tax
Benefits & IKEA Internship Stipend
IKEA will pay a 600 Eur Stipend/Month to their Interns as well as Free Canteen.
The Deadline to apply for the IKEA Internship Program varies by each internship position. Check each internship and apply before the application deadline.
How to Apply
The Step by Step procedure to apply for the Internship in IKEA:
- Step 1: Visit https://en-global-jobs.about.ikea.com/
- Step 2: You will See “Search Job” on the Top Right
- Step 3: Write “Internship” in Search Bar.
- Step 4: It will List all Internships https://en-global-jobs.about.ikea.com/search-jobs/internship/22908-35577/1
- Step 5: Open any Internship and read the details about that.