Université de Montréal is inviting applicants for Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022 for BS, MS & PHD to All Nationality Holders across the world. Canada is the Northern Part of the United States of America and Providing Permanent Residency every year to many people. This university is one of the Premium University in Canada that provides Quality Education at a reasonable cost to Domestic & International Students. Montreal University Ranked #4 in Canada and #73 in the world.
It is the 2nd Largest Country in Canada having 35,500 International Students. You can apply for PR here in Canada and as well you can do a PART TIME job here during your Study in Canada. Université de Montréal in Canada has 600 Different Courses, So you’re sure to find the one you’re looking for
The goal of this new Scholarship program is to help the Best Talent From Around the World. Start Your Journey today. See Yourself at Concordia. 78.2% Acceptance Rate. Scholarships, bursaries, and various types of awards help lower the cost of university education for bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees. For Full Information Regarding Montreal University Scholarship in Canada 2022 is given below
Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Canada
- University: Université de Montréal
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st September 2022
List of Degrees
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
List of Study Programs
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
Undergraduate Degree: This Canadian scholarship will only cover your Tuition Fee at a specific rate. The amount of scholarship coverage only depends upon your previous Academic % of marks. So check below:
Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
Master Degree: $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits).
PHD Degree : $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies
- Who hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Who will be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies
- Who will not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption through another policy. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption.
How To Apply
Before completing the application form, make sure you respect the application deadlines and check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest. To Apply Please Visit Montreal University Scholarship in Canada 2022.