Looking to do an Internship in the UK? The UK Government Internships is the best fit for you. Start searching, filtering out, and submit applications for the UK Government Internship Program. The UK government has Internships, apprenticeships, and traineeship opportunities for students. The internships are available in Popular locations in England like London, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, and Leeds. You can apply for an internship in any location within England which is related to you.
This Internship supports any student aged 16 to 24 or Bachelor, Master, and PhD students. It depends on the criteria of the Available internship.IELTS is not required for internships. A very well handsome monthly amount will be given.
Each internship has a different deadline to apply. This is a Season of Internship. We have also published some other Best Internships for Students like Unilever Summer Internship, KPMG Internship, Procter & Gamble Internship, and recently Erasmus Mundus Internships. The step by details, procedure, and details about the UK Government Internships is available below.
Like the idea of becoming an apprentice? Want to be an Intern? Let’s dive directly into the apprenticeships, and traineeships offered by UK Government.
1# Find an Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship means a position as an apprentice: An arrangement in which someone learns an art, trade, or job under another.
Here are two ways to find, register and apply for Apprenticeship opportunities in the UK. You can Search and apply for an apprenticeship in England:
- Way 1: Search by Keyword Using Filter: Write Keywords (optional), Location, Apprenticeship level, and click on search. It will filter out opportunities.
- Way 2: Browse Apprenticeship by Field
What will you get in your UK Government Apprenticeship?
- be an employee
- work alongside experienced staff
- gain job-specific skills
- get time for training and study related to your role (at least 20% of your normal working hours)
- You’ll get at least 20 days of paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Agriculture, Horticulture, and Animal Care
- Arts, Media, and Publishing
- Business, Administration, and Law
- Construction, Planning, and the Built Environment
- Education and Training
- Engineering and Manufacturing Technologies
- Health, Public Services, and Care
- History, Philosophy, and Theology
- Information and Communication Technology
- Languages, Literature, and Culture
- Leisure, Travel, and Tourism
- Preparation for Life and Work
- Retail and Commercial Enterprise
- Social Sciences
- Science and Mathematics
How to Apply for UK Apprenticeship?
- Step 1: Find all the Apprecntship Here
- Step 2: Create an Account.
- Step 3: Sign in.
Find a UK Government Traineeship
A traineeship is a course with work experience that gets you ready for work or an apprenticeship. It can last from 6 weeks up to 1 year, though most traineeships last for less than 6 months.
You can apply if you’re:
- eligible to work in England
- unemployed and have little or no work experience
- aged 16 to 24 and qualified up to and including Level 3 (equivalent to A-Level)
What You will get in Your Traineeship?
- help with getting work, such as writing a CV and finding a job
- a work placement of 70 hours or more
- help with the skills you’ll need for an apprenticeship or job in the area you want to work in
- a job interview or feedback from an employer
- help with English, maths, and basic digital skills (if you need it)
You won’t be paid, but you may be given expenses for things like travel and meals.
- Find All About Government of UK Traineeship Here
Final Quick Go through
A UK government Internship and Traineeship. Two ways to Find Internship and traineeship opportunities.